Re: [BKARTS] Spray adhesive/cutout

I meant to write earlier:
I am intrigued by your challenge and have a suggestion that might work (depending on the solubility of the color): Can you apply or spray the cut-out with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) while the cut-out is placed on a sheet of Mylar? From a quick test, it appears that a cut piece of colored Japanese (Moriki) will readily cling to the Mylar using alcohol. The excess alcohol can be absorbed with a blotter or paper towel, and the paper will stay wet and cling for a good amount of time. This temporary cling should allow stability while applying adhesive (wheat paste) to the item --- maybe with a brush through a Mylar stencil?
Further comment: By applying dots of adhesive, you could run the risk that the non-adhered areas might be susceptible to expansion and contraction (bubbles) and/or that those loose areas could catch on something and get damaged?
Just some thoughts.
Bill Minter