[BKARTS] London Internship for a student?

Hi everyone -
I'm wondering if any of our list members would be able to help one of my students.

Mary Beth Brown is studying arts administration and is looking for a summer internship (paid or unpaid) in London. She has worked as a gallery assistant in our University art gallery and last summer, interned at a gallery in Alaska. Mary Beth is especially interested in contemporary art and has studied book arts. She says: "My goal for life is to seek opportunities to in nourish and sustain the arts by optimising interface between artists and the communities within which they work."

Suggestions can come to me, or to Mary Beth directly (address above)

Thanks so much!
penny

If you work it will lead to something. It's the people who do all of the work all the time who eventually catch on to things. -Corita Kent

Penny McElroy Professor of Art Art Department & Johnston Center for Integrative Studies University of Redlands penny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.magpieseye.com