Re: [BKARTS] Marbled Paper ID

Jet Foncannon wrote:
Just a plug for Galen Berry. For my money, he is the best artisan making marbled papers today. His website has his phone number, and he is a very congenial guy to deal with (if you can stand his Oklahoma accent.)

Carolyn DuPont wrote:

I would contact Galen Berry who could probably duplicate this pattern----a wave pattern.