Re: [BKARTS] Marbled Paper ID (CORRECTION!)

Scott J. Coutts wrote:

I also know of a marbler who can duplicate papers on request. Her name is Joan Ajala

http://www.marbledpapers.com.au

(no affilliation, other than that I've purchased her papers before).

Cheers,

Scott.

Oops... that should be:

http://www.marbledpaper.com.au/