Re: [BKARTS] Marbled Paper ID

And may I add... Galen Berry is also an outstanding teacher and will be teaching Paper and Fabric Marbling at Valley Ridge Art Studio (located in southwest Wisconsin) in March. If interested, click on the workshop title for more information. To view our other workshops, click on Valley Ridge.

Katherine Malkasian
Valley Ridge Art Studio
1825 Witek Road
Muscoda, WI 53573
608 943 6212
kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/blog
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php

Just a plug for Galen Berry. For my money, he is the best artisan making marbled papers today. His website has his phone number, and he is a very congenial guy to deal with (if you can stand his Oklahoma accent.)

Carolyn DuPont wrote:

I would contact Galen Berry who could probably duplicate this pattern----a wave pattern.