[BKARTS] With Whom to Study

Lisa,

What an extraordinary adventure. I would enjoy reading the responses to
your quest and hope it will be a public posting.

<From:    Lisa Gilbert <lisagilbertphd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: From whom would you most like to study artistic bookbinding?

Quick question:

I would like to take myself on a six month sabbatical to learn diverse meth
ods of informal artistic book binding (not repairing books) from artists
around the globe.
If you could study under any book artist(s) in the world, assuming no
restrictions of time or money, who would you pick?
Any thoughts? You can answer directly to me if you wish:
lisagilbertphd@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Lisa>
																				Cheers,