[BKARTS] WNY Book Arts Spring Workshops

The Western NY Book Arts Collaborative is pleased to announce its Spring
2009 workshop series. This second series at our new home at 468 Washington
Street in downtown Buffalo covers some basic intro classes in printing &
book binding. As capabilities & demand increase, we will offer additional
and more in-depth classes. We have kept the fees reasonable (plus WNYBAC
members receive a 20% discount on all workshops). We welcome your feedback
and hope you will join us for one or more of these workshops.

http://www.wnybookarts.org/Spring09wkshps.php

February 25 - Demo Day- Cutting Machines
March 10, 11 & 17 - Introduction to Letterpress
March 18 & 19 - Hardcover bookbinding
March 21 - Workshops at the Small Press Fair
March 25 - Demo Day- Ludlow Casting Machine
April 4 & 5 - DIY stencil screen printing
April 7, 8 & 14 - Introduction to Letterpress
April 11 - Alternative Printmaking
April 16 & 17 - Simple Book Structures
April 18-19 2009 - Vandercook Maintenance
April 22 - Demo Day - Thermography
April 30 - Leather Paring
May 3 - Printmaking for Kids
May 13 & 14 - Making Fonts