[BKARTS] Book Art Show organized in France

Hello all,

I imagine it can interest all of you so I am posting this message.

Sophie

Are you a professional book artist?

Then, this email might interest you … or forward to your bookartist's friends !

Send your entry for the next exhibition of book art organized by Sophie Blachet (Art Vitam), which will take place at Galerie Europ’Art, located 6 rue Marceau in Aigues-Mortes (France) from October 11th 2009 to December 31st, 2009.

If you wish to participate at this exhibition, please send us all documentation (please email us to receive it) , no later than May 25th 2009 to

ART VITAM c/o Sophie Blachet

Book Art

Touquet Centre d’Affaires

Aéroport du Touquet

62520 Le Touquet

France

OR

By email at bookart2009@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For more info, please contact me by

e: bookart2009@xxxxxxxxxxxx

p: + 1 305 571 8342 (I will not be in Miami before this show, please leave me a voice mail with contact info and I will call you back).

Hope to show your work soon!