[BKARTS] Announcing the Grant Winners

Announcing the Grant Winners

I am very pleased to announce the 2 winners of the grants to be published in the Spring Issue of Artist Books News, the newsletter that promotes Artist Books to book buyers worldwide.

Michelle Wilson of Rocinante Press for the book "Vueles" (Spanish for "Flights"). And Caroline Garcia for her book "The Laughing and the Sun".

I wish to thank all who applied for the grant, all the applications were worthy and I encourage all to continued their work in the book arts.

Regards, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
www.mysticalplaces.com