From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
roroberts@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:14 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Looking for Boxes

Hi, All.
I need a source for sturdy boxes, something like a cigar box, already made.
It needs hard crisp edges so it can be neatly covered.  Because of the
quantity needed and the budget, I can't build these myself. Any ideas for
sources? (To eliminate several obvious sources, MetalEdge and Gaylord's
boxes aren't quite right.)

Bob Roberts
www.gildedleafbindery.com

18:45:00