Re: [BKARTS] Looking for Boxes

Thanks for the ideas. I'm being asked to make something in batches of 30 like
http://www.kolo.com/shop/albums/?pl=4
It would be hard to beat their price, but the customer wants more control over colors, hotstamping, etc. and I'm looking for something I can customize instead of building from scratch.

Bob Roberts
www.gildedleafbindery.com