Re: [BKARTS] with whom to study?

I am currently enrolled in a master's program that I designed myself to
study the book arts medium more in depth.  My experience has been wonderful
although frustrating at times.  I take workshops all over the country when I
can afford to and piece them together in this interdisciplinary program.  I
recommend workshops at the book art centers in New York and San Francisco.
 Haystack (up in Maine) has some wonderful book art courses over the summer
as well.  I believe there is still a paid internship in San Francisco (pays
very minimal but is full-time with medical benefits) but I can't remember
which bindery.  San Francisco is a wonderful place to take all kinds of
classes.  Maybe head out west for the summer.  Good luck to you and remember
even in a bad economy anything is possible.-HZ

--
Heather L. Zeiden