[BKARTS] BookArts.com domain available

Hello out there. My domain BookArts.com is being auctioned to the
highest bidder. This Tuesday at 5:00pm eastern is the deadline and the
current minimum bid is $600. If you would like to place a bid, call me
at (301) 220-2393 or email me (tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
thomasbannister@xxxxxxxxxxx) to let me know your bid. When I receive a
bid I'll let other active bidders know right away to see if they want
to go higher, in increments of at least $100.

Best wishes,

...tom

--
Tom Bannister