Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 20 Feb 2009 to 21 Feb 2009 (#2009-53)

I was in a monastery last year in Nepal, and saw a few books. They were wood block prints of prayers, single sheets, unbound, but wrapped in fabric and sandwiched between two painted boards. I'm sure there are many other structures, but these were both odd and beautiful!

Take care,
Annie
alphaannie@xxxxxxx
cicaleletteringdesign.com

Study in Italy in 2009! Visit the website of Toscana Americana to see my workshop listing for next July.
http://toscanaamericana.com/cicalecalligraphy.html