Re: [BKARTS] please give me your thoughts (if preferred off list): http://www.historyrevealed.eu/

Hi Tom,
Nice conservative looking site. One flaw - the link from the spash screen goes to a banner page with "<%-- --%> <%-- --%>" displayed only using firefox 3.0.6.
A few too many steps to get to actual merchandise sometimes. A more direct way would be nice.
Should there be some statement about where these are obtained? I'm not real crazy about them being ripped out of old books and sold like this.
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Ton Cremers (Museum Security Network / MuSeCo) wrote:
Please give me your thoughts (experiences) about this endeavor:

http://www.historyrevealed.eu/

If you want to you can reach me off list at: toncremers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance,

Ton Cremers

Museum Security Network / Museum Security Consultancy
toncremers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.museum-security.org
http://www.handboekveiligheidszorgmusea.nl/ http:///www.toncremers.nl
http://groups.google.com/group/museum-security-network