[BKARTS] Studio downsizing sale - North of Boston

I have the following things for sale/free. Please contact me off list if you are interested. I am happy to email photo's if you would like. If price is not indicated best offer will do.

Bookcloth:
Asahi 2339A – Black/Satin Pattern (4 yards)
Asahi 2416B – Platinum (2 yards)
Dover –54160 green (10 + yards)
Dover – 40100 – Moondance (10 + yards)
Dover – 19990 - Black (10 + yards)
Texlibris – Pink (pastel) (5+ yards)
Texlibris – Purple (pastel) (10 + yards)
Hijari Nashiji Cream – (1 yard) - Free

Three tier shelving for shows (shelves lie across metal sides): FREE

Metal scroll bracket (for store sign): $25 or best offer

Book easels (at least 10 of both sizes, barely used)
>From talas - Heavy gauge wire covered with white vinyl.
Small 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Large 6" x 5"

Clear Frosted Plastic Bags (New) -
5x3x7 – case ($40)
8x5x10 – case ($40)
16x6x16 – case ($89)

Vellum
50 sheets thin pinstripes 23 x 35”
10 sheets thick clear vellum 26 x 38”

Mokuba Ribbon
Spool: No. 1100, 15 mm, color number 13 Gold
Spool: No. 1100, 15mm, color number 1 Red
Spool (2): No.1100, 15mm, color number 59 Olive Green
Spool: No. 9000, 15 mm, color number 3 Black Grosgrain
Spool: No. 8900, 25mm, color number 11 Taupe
Spool: No. 1100, 9 mm, color number 20 Royal Blue
Spool: No. 1100, 9 mm, color number 59 Olive Green
Spool: No. 1100, 9 mm, color number 1 Red
Spool: No. 1100, 9 mm, color number 00 White

Deborah V. Thompson
echoartdv@xxxxxxxxx
978-335-4236
Plum Island, MA