[BKARTS] HYBRID BOOK FAIR REGISTRATION CLOSED - CONFERENCE STILL OPEN

For questions or concerns regarding this email, please contact hybridbook.org

We have had a wonderful response to the Hybrid Book, and now have reached our capacity for vendors at the Hybrid Book Fair. We can no longer accept registrations for tables at the Hybrid Book Fair.

But don't fret - there is still an extremely limited number of spaces for the Hybrid Book Conference. They are going fast - if you are interested in attending, please register today! To see a list of our speakers, please visit http://www.hybridbook.org/conference.htm

And don't forget, visitors to the Hybrid Book Fair get in free! So please feel welcome to join us Friday, June 5, and Saturday, June 6, from 1-6 PM for the Hybrid Book Fair. To see a list of the artists and vendors who will have work on display and for sale, please visit http://www.hybridbook.org/fair.htm

Member Artist of www.inliquid.com