Re: [BKARTS] Adhesive for non porous cloth?

There is an adhesive that I have used successfully for gluing fabric and paper to Plexiglas, steel, and polished rock. It is called The Ultimate made by Api's Crafter Pick. I got it a Michaels. It is like a super glue, but non toxic and water based. Coat both sides, wait until tacky, glue, and don't make a mistake because you'd probably not get a second chance.

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
www.mysticalplaces.com
Publisher of Artist Book News