[BKARTS] Boston MA area: looking for use of a board shear

I'm wondering if there is someone in the Boston area who has a board shear
that I could arrange to use for a short period once every few weeks or so.

I'm not aware of anything around here like a Center for Book Arts in which I
could become a member, which would really be ideal.  So I am looking for
someone with the equipment who might be willing to make such an arrangement
and who would appreciate a contribution towards studio expenses.

My studio space is in Somerville MA, but I can get to just about anywhere in
the greater Boston area.  Please get in touch with me off-list at
rachel.silber@xxxxxxxxxx

much appreciated,
Rachel