Re: [BKARTS] Guaranteeing Bookbinding?

Hi Bob and List:

I do conservation book repair—not restoration. I guarantee my work 100% not to fail. If the book fails because of faulty
technique on my part, I repair the book at no cost to the client. Of course I tell the client throwing the book across the room
because the networks cancelled their favorite television program doesn't count. So far, no books have been returned to me.

Anastasia S. Weigle
"In A Bind" Studio
402 High Street, Suite 405
Portland, ME  04101