Re: [BKARTS] Secret Belgian Binding quandary

You sew your text block the traditional way on tapes.  But use tyvek for your tapes, because you will be removing them once you strap your covers on.  The tyvek also allows for your needle to easily slide underneath your thread from the text block. If you need any help, you are welcome to contact me off list.  I have taught this binding in workshops, and use it quite often.  It is a binding that takes practice (I guess they all do!), mainly because it is hard to remember the sequence.  At least it is for me!
Hope this helps....Carey Watters

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009