[BKARTS] Fishbone

Does anyone know where I can find the instructions for Hedi Kyle’s fishbone fold format? I would like to use it in a book that I am creating.

Thanks so much,
Pat Vining

Ideopolis
32416 Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

PH: 949-715-3110
CL: 949-280-9674

EM: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://alphabotz.com
http://www.viningdesign.net

On Feb 10, 2009, at 9:59 PM, Elena Siff Erenberg wrote:

Ellen ..tell your friend to look into the Awagami Paper Factory..they have
visiting artist program..my husband and I spent a week working there in 2006
and it was a wonderful experience..it is in the Tokushima area but in a very
small town....the factory is amazing...here is the website:

http://www.awagami.or.jp/en/