Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Feb 2009 to 28 Feb 2009 (#2009-60)

I took a weekend class with Hedi at Pyramid Atlantic a number of years ago.

In my move from VA to RI, all my notes from various classes taken over the years disappeared. Would you kindly email me a copy also.

Thank you.

Mary Jane Bohlen

mjbohlen@xxxxxxx

> Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 00:16:28 -0500
> From: catia@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Feb 2009 to 28 Feb 2009 (#2009-60)
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I can scan the instructions and email them to you.
>
> Catia Whitmore
>
> On 3/1/09 12:00 AM, "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system"
> <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Does anyone know where I can find the instructions for Hedi Kyle¹s
> > fishbone fold format? I would like to use it in a book that I am
> > creating.
> >
> > Thanks so much,
> > Pat Vining
> >
> > Ideopolis
> > 32416 Coast Highway
> > Laguna Beach, CA 92651

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.
http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009