Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Feb 2009 to 28 Feb 2009 (#2009-60)

oh dear, i can see what is going to happen here! We will ALL want instructions!  I've written to you off the book arts digest  with my request, but when a pocket fold idea was suggested a while back, the bookarts list was inundated with requests!!  I wonder if everyone can write to your email address, Catia,  to save us all getting the request for the fishbone folds several times in our inboxes through the digest???

what do you think, Peter?

linda

> Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 00:16:28 -0500
> From: catia@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Feb 2009 to 28 Feb 2009 (#2009-60)
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I can scan the instructions and email them to you.
>
> Catia Whitmore
>
> On 3/1/09 12:00 AM, "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system"
> <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Does anyone know where I can find the instructions for Hedi Kyle¹s
> > fishbone fold format? I would like to use it in a book that I am
> > creating.
> >
> > Thanks so much,
> > Pat Vining
> >
> > Ideopolis