Re: [BKARTS] Requests for instructions, files, ...

I say "Amen" to Peter's post.

But here is something about tolerance I just got from Chabad:

It's author is Tzvi Freeman

There is tolerance that doesn't care. That just looks the other way and goes
about its own business.

And there is compassionate tolerance. The kind that recognizes the other
person's right to grow, his need to travel along a path and get there on his
own. But is there when he gets lost.

Compassion has room for a thousand private journeys.

My comment:  Chabad sends me daily affirmations like this one and they are
worth thinking about, even as they DO apply to our topic.

And I wish only the best to all the struggling artists out there.

Shalom

John