Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Feb 2009 to 28 Feb 2009 (#2009-60)

Thank you so much,
Pat
Pat Vining

Ideopolis
32416 Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

PH: 949-715-3110
CL: 949-280-9674

EM: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://alphabotz.com
http://www.viningdesign.net

On Feb 28, 2009, at 9:16 PM, Catia wrote:

I can scan the instructions and email them to you.

Catia Whitmore

On 3/1/09 12:00 AM, "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system"