[BKARTS] Linotype and tabletop vacuum unit available

I am posting this for an acquaintance who is closing his family run commercial print shop in Syracuse, NY.
Most of their letterpress equipment will go to a local university printmaking program, but there is an Intertype line caster (which appears to be in working order as well as several cases of mats) and a small table top vacuum unit (suitable for photolitho and letterpress photopolymer plates) available.
Please contact me if you are interested and I will put you in touch with the owner for more details.
Thank you,
Anne Slattery