[BKARTS] March Letterpress Printing, Clamshell Box & Book Arts at Studio on the Square, NYC

We’ve added a few new sessions to our March classes.  Please view our website for a full listing and additional information:

INTRODUCTION TO LETTERPRESS – Monday, March 2, 6-9 PM or Friday eve, March 27

CLAMSHELL BOX - Sat/Sun, March 7 & 8

ADVENTURES IN LETTERPRESS - 4 Monday eves, March 9 - March 30

THE ART OF THE BOOK: UNDERSTANDING & PLANNING YOUR EDITION - Sat March 21 & Sun March 29

IMAGE PRINTING: LINOCUT - Sunday, March 22

FROM COMPUTER TO PRINT: POLYMER WORKSHOP -  2 Saturdays, March 14 & 28

RESTORATION MARATHON WEEKEND - NEW Session:  Sat/Sun, April 4 & 5

LETTERPRESS INTENSIVE - Sat/Sun, April 18 & 19

BOOKBINDING BASICS - Sat/Sun 10AM-4PM, MAY 2 & 3

For more details and additional classes please go to:
 www.StudioOnTheSq.com.

Classes are held in our well-maintained, intimate Studio at 32 Union Square East, Studio 310, New York, NY  10003.  To register please e-mail IntimaPress@xxxxxxxxx or call  917-412-4134.

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE
An Intimate Setting for Learning