[BKARTS] Multiple postings from the listowner...

Apologies for the multiple postings from re. the "me too" messages...

I seem to be having an ongoing problem with posts either not going through or being held up in some cases over 24hrs... And this on my own list... Oh, well.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>