[BKARTS] HYBRID BOOK CONFERENCE REGISTRATION TO CLOSE MARCH 6

For any questions or comments regarding this message, please contact hybridbook@xxxxxxxxx

Due to the overwhelming response we have had to the Hybrid Book, we will be closing registration for the conference on Friday, March 6. If you are planning to attend, we encourage you to make sure your registration is postmarked by that date, or we will not be able to accommodate you.

To see a list of our speakers at the conference, please see:
http://www.hybridbook.org/conference.htm

We would also like to extend a special thanks to all that have registered so far, it is your overwhelming responses that will make the Hybrid Book an exciting series of events!

And remember, visitors to the Hybrid Book Fair and the exhibitions have free admission! To see our list of vendors at the Hybrid Book Fair, please visit:
http://www.hybridbook.org/fair.htm

To learn more about the exhibitions on display during the Hybrid Book, please visit:
http://www.hybridbook.org/exhibitions.htm

Member Artist of www.inliquid.com