From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Hélène Francoeur
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:33 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts in Montreal/Quebec?

Bea Nettles wrote:

I am planning to travel to Montreal and Quebec this July. Does anyone
know of contemporary collections, centers, great supply stores or have
other recommendations of place to visit?_

*********************

In Montreal _

A great place to shop : Au papier japonais : www.aupapierjaponais.com

Hand made paper... La papeterie Saint-Armand : www.st-armand.com

L'association des relieurs du Quebec : www.relieursduquebec.ca

Marbled paper by Lucie Lapierre :
http://pages.infinit.net/marbrure/index.html

Beautiful books : www.librissime.com

_In Quebec :_

Some studios, like mine, are opened to visitors, by appointment
www.hfrancoeur.com

Used, antiquarian, old books at La librairie Le Vaisseau d'Or :
http://antiqbook.com/bookdealer.phtml?o=vaisseau

Books at the museum's shop: www.mcq.org and www.mnba.qc.ca

The national assembly's library : http://www.assnat.qc.ca/fra/Bibliotheque/

In general, to discover Quebec City : www.telegraphe.com