[BKARTS] tips for stamping with leaf , tooling , and 18thcentury binding

hello list ,
at this rate , i`m averaging 2 posts per month , but it is picking up as i get more familiar with technology...
The last 2 posts detail work in tooling and stamping this time with leaf , and brief weighing of the pros and cons of different golds.....then i am going to be making each step available for review on some 18thcentury binding that has recently come my way...it will be a step-by-step how 2 ,
feel free to comment , discuss, argue etc.......

also , did anyone get my post about fungicide and paste , and if not, should they go together ? and so which fungicide ?
anybody???