Re: [BKARTS] laminating cardstock question

I would add (to clarify) that the core sheet does not receive any adhesive --- only the outer layers are glued, thus should provide a flat board.
Also, a nip in a press is useful, but drying in a press is not needed ---- drying between absorbent boards and under a weight is sufficient.
Bill Minter