Re: [BKARTS] Mixed adhesives

I use mixture (50/50, PVA/MC) for almost all applications accept assembling
box trays and things like spine linings/stuck on endbands where I want real
tack.

I have no problems working fast and could use straight for most things, but
one of the things I REALLY like about the mix is that it softens the
materials, especially cloth and they just so much better/easier to work.
This is especially helpful in covering cases and turning-in or covering box
trays...

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC