Re: [BKARTS] another question.....

I put one drop too many, i.e. two in a plastic container that I had the paste in. Found it melted and seriously deteriorated the plastic. Yikes!

p.

Oil of cloves works and smells good too.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>