Re: [BKARTS] False deckled edges

Not a clue, but I'll look around and see if one lingers here and if so, I'd
be happy to donate it to the school. Problem is, there were about 2,000
volumes in the last lot I had that contained books so treated and I
wholesaled them out of here as fast as I could...so I don't remember which
titles had the "deckle."

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper