Re: [BKARTS] another question.....

Peter,
I would be seriously concerned about the plastic in the containers you are using rather than the oil of cloves.<grin>
I have never had it affect any plastic container I used it in and I have used it for years, I use 3-4 drops in about a cup of paste.
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Peter D. Verheyen wrote:
I put one drop too many, i.e. two in a plastic container that I had the paste in. Found it melted and seriously deteriorated the plastic. Yikes!

p.

Oil of cloves works and smells good too.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>