Re: [BKARTS] another question.....

Airline food containers, especially the desert/salad size. Have worked great for years. Also use Chinese take out containers and the Glad type reusable/resealable.

Try it. Put in a few drops of clove oil and go away for a week or so (that was how long I had paste or what used to be paste) in the container. Forgot about it while not doing any binding work... ;-)

p.

Peter,
I would be seriously concerned about the plastic in the containers you are using rather than the oil of cloves.<grin>
I have never had it affect any plastic container I used it in and I have used it for years, I use 3-4 drops in about a cup of paste.
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Peter D. Verheyen