Re: [BKARTS] Mixed adhesives: methylcellulose enigma

I do it in percentages, usually around an 8%. So 80 grams/liter

Obviously a solution. I'm looking for X and Y in "X tablespoons of methycellulose per Y cups of distilled water."

Peter Verheyen wrote:

While not Charles, I don't understand the question of " By methyl cellulose,
what do you mean?"

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>