[BKARTS] new here - sorta

I'm relatively new to the list and am learning so very much by simply
reading.  Honestly I don't know which questions to ask some days.
But Mr. George Baker's post made me realize that time is only yours for the
taking and I wanted him to know how much he inspired me today to take back
time from my life to simply create more books.  I am 54 but, down the road,
I want to make sure that my career is as much as I am capable of making it.

I retired a year ago from a 35 yr career as a couture seamstress
(specializing in bridal/performance/event) to focus on my art.  Happily, I
am doing well and am ready for exhibitions, etc.  Now, to submit more.
This is an amazing list.  I have a gynormous jar for funds to take the
bookbinding course from Canada of which everyone speaks.  And am planning a
trip to Bookopolis.
I appreciate just being on here everyday.
Blessings to you all.  (especially George - who made my day!)
Hugs,
Diana Welte
Maysville, Kentucky