Re: [BKARTS] ?

To all those empathizing with George Baker, you know I have to salute and
admire this man in his 80's and struggling to overcome the boredom and
fatigue that a disability can present, also the ambivalence.

Mr. Baker is undoubtedly a WWII Veteran as he lived during the tail end of
that conflagration, and we should all stand and salute this disabled
Veteran, if he is one, for having the courage to take on the book.

I can empathize, I am a 100% Service Connected Disabled Veteran myself and I
am 50 years old and getting into this field is harder than it appears,
especially when you live on a limited income and you order all your supplies
at the beginning of the month and most of the money is gone after that, so
that when little surprises come up, oh well, there just isn't the money.

But we all have to survive as best we can in this world and Mr. Baker did
and I am trying to do it, hopefully I will be starting the CBBAG in April,
but sometimes despite the façade of optimism we put on life, it is
nevertheless mean and nasty and we have to roll with the tide or swim
against it to find meaning.

Tao teaches that it is okay to swim against the tide, but it is essential to
float with the tide as well to conserve energy, eventually you will get to
where it is you want to be.

Thank you George Baker, you are an inspiration to me, and I hope to others
as well.

Rommel John Miller
Aka John Miller
John