Re: [BKARTS] ?

And I know we're getting a bit adrift, but I will add only one more encouraging note: One of my former neighbors in the coachhouse behind the Palette and Chisel Academy of Fine Arts, across the street from the Newberry Library, Chicago, was dear Annie McDonough, who had earned a masters in violin when she was young, then went on to have a family. When her son was grown and her husband had passed away she then settled in with her sister Cornelia, at the P&C coachhouse, where I met them in 1981. Annie, who was a wee little bit of a lady, went on to the School of the Art Institute of Chicago while I was there and graduated with a BA in sculpture at the age of 88!!! She's still one of my heroes! I bet she would have loved book arts if she had had the opportunity to get into them - she tried all media!

Kathy G