[BKARTS] FS Handmade Leather Journals - Wholesale

Hi All:

I've been asked to rep PoeticEarth Journals - I've been selling them in our B&M shop and online -

It's a good market, and I believe that they would do very well at book shows as well as in B&M shops.  Barnes and Nobles devotes a fair amount of space to journals because it is a good market, and these actually are of a better quality and appearance than the ones that I've seen at B&N.

The journals are leather, handmade, handmade paper (paper free-Linen etc).

To take a look I've put the catalog on line (I can send links for closer pictures, and if you're in the NY/CT/NJ area I'd be glad to visit with you in person - at the shop or by coming to you).

http://bibliotique.net/journals.html

Let me know if you're interested.

David
David Friedman  www.bibliotique.net     Proud member of  www.IOBA.org