Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts in Montreal/Quebec?

Bea, if you can take a day trip (actually, might be an over-nighter; I
don't recall), Papeterie St. Gilles is lovely:

http://www.papeteriesaintgilles.com/papeterie-pages/En/papeterie.Saint-Gilles.Accueil-EN.htm

Best,
Kelly O'Brien

Hélène Francoeur
> Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:33 PM
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts in Montreal/Quebec?
>

> Bea Nettles wrote:
>
> I am planning to travel to Montreal and Quebec this July. Does anyone
know of contemporary collections, centers, great supply stores or have
other recommendations of place to visit?_