Re: [BKARTS] ?

I't a shame your relative didn't appreciate your bindings. I only gift bindings to friends and family I know will use/and or appreciate them. For instance, my sister-in-law writes constantly in a journal, so I knew the time spent on a full leather binding would be worth it. A gift should be given with the recipient's preferences in mind.

Samantha

FLYLEAF BINDERY
book conservation & hand binding
							Samantha Couture