Re: [BKARTS] ?

Ogden Nash said, "Never show friends or neighbors your work."

Dear Mr. Baker,

I had the same complaint the other day and my husband simply said: "Maybe you are showing it to the wrong people..."
I've learned over time not to give anything away anymore unless people realise and appreciate how much time actually
goes into making anything. Ultimately what you produce is your own reward, but it would be nice to get some recognition,
especially at your age and even more so in your situation!

I wholeheartedly agree with Marjorie Hollis. I don't know if you have the means or the technology, but I find that posting images
to dedicated web sites for book binders, artists' books, altered books etc. will get you some informed feedback - from people who
know what they are talking about. Too bad (but understandable) this list doesn't accommodate for attachments. You could, however,
set up a free account on, for instance, www.Flickr.com and upload your images there, then post a link on this site.

Good luck to you!

Merike van Zanten