Re: [BKARTS] ?

I just asked a client this as I handed him a rushed job. He just said "You
are the artist so it should make sense to you. What do I know?" But he is an
author, and he said "All I can tell you is that there is no perfect book.
Everyone can always do better after they learn what they learn from doing it
the first time."
Sush
--
Sushmita Mazumdar