[BKARTS] Book Arts in Gainesville, Florida

Does anyone know of any book arts and/or letterpress people, places, things in Gainesville? The UF School of Art has a SP-15, but doesn't seem to be interested much in using it. I recently visited and found no book art or letterpress happenings, but I was only there a couple of days. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Ellen

Ellen Knudson
Crooked Letter Press
Starkville, Mississippi
 www.crookedletterpress.com

Assistant Professor of Graphic Design
College of Architecture, Art, and Design
Mississippi State University