Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Mar 2009 to 4 Mar 2009 (#2009-64)

Art still being accepted for the Judith Hoffberg portofolio:

Anyone who knew Judith or knew of her might like to contribute to the pages
being collected now which will be donated to the University of California
Arts Library as a portfolio to be added to her book collection which now
belongs to The Special Collections Dept. in the Arts Library.  In the next 2
months send a page ..approx. 8 1/2" X 11" ...to Umbrella P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica, CA. 90408

My contribution is here...Elena Mary Siff

http://www.elenamarysiff.com

http://www.elenamary.etsy.com