[BKARTS] Talas Moving Notice

It wanted to let the list know that starting on Monday Talas will begin its
move to our new location in Brooklyn.

The move will take place over the following three weeks, and we attempt to
stay operational during the majority of the process.  However given the
scale of the move we do anticipate a certain amount of uncontrollable chaos
and will do everything possible to ship orders in as timely a fashion as
possible.

Please bear with us during this transition, and we look forward to seeing
everyone that wants to pay us a visit in Brooklyn.  The new Talas' building
is almost here!

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas